Saturday, February 04, 2006

Service texts--Theme: Waiting on the Lord

(What's all this about then?)

(Lamentations 3)
I remember my affliction and my wandering
I well remember them, and my soul is downcast within me
Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope:
Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning: Great is your faithfulness.


Blessed Be The Name of the Lord
(Psalm 89)
Your love, God, is our song, and we’ll sing it! We’ll forever tell everyone how faithful you are. Your love has always been our lives' foundation, your fidelity has been the roof over our world

My life flows on
He is Exalted
(Psalm 40)
I patiently waited, LORD, for you to hear my prayer. You listened and pulled me from a lonely pit full of mud and mire. You let me stand on a rock with my feet firm, and you gave me a new song, a song of praise to you.

You are my hiding place
I lift my eyes up
Communion: There is a fountain filled with blood

Standing on the Promises of God

No comments: